Lifting technology for tinkerers and professionals
Not every can be taken easily while the vehicle is still on the ground. In many cases, the repairs on a car lift can be done much easier or become even possible only with the help of a lift. Especially in a workshop, a lift is essential. But even hobbyists can simplify a lot of work through such equipment. Lifts provide safe access to the subfloor, but it depends very much on which vehicle you want to lift. See our online shop for workshop equipment for a wide range of lifting equipment that is not just simple to use for vehicles but also for trucks and other vehicles.
Variety of lifting techniques
2-post lifts, jacking beams, transmission lifter, pit jacks, truck post lifts, jacks and lifting ramps and motorcycle lifts - we will not stop listing our different variants for a long time. Whether 1-, 2- or 4-post, lifts, jacks and lifting ramps or even mobile companions: in the area of lifting techniques you given a huge spectrum to choose from. Find the right lifting technology for you and your needs.
A lift brings many advantages: In addition to increased safety, it has a very high lifting capacity depending on the model. With little effort, you can transport any suitable vehicle to such a stage. It is therefore particularly suitable for amateur hobbyists with passion as well as for workshops - with the latter, it is now part of the basic equipment and has become indispensable now. However, if you only want to use such a lifting technology to change tires, a simple jack is suited better for this.
In the following, you will find some characteristics of individual products that we have in our range. However, this description can not be replaced by professional advice. However, if you are not sure which lifting technique is right for you, then it's best to consult with a specialist.
- 1-post Lift: saves space; maximum load: 2.5 tons; freely movable; lifting height of up to 2 meters; small size
- 2-post Lift: middle bridge free stage with leveling device; lifting height of over 2 meters; many individual adjustment options
- 4-post lift: very good at axle measurements; also suitable for classic cars and other cars without receiving points in the sill area; maximum payload, depending on the model, between 3.5-5 tonnes
- scissor lift: saves space while idle; slight rearrangement; function according to the principle of scissors: entangled steel struts support bearing surface; maximum load between 2.7-5 tons; maximum lifting height between 1 to almost 2 meters
- mobile lifting platform: very flexible; maximum lifting height between 1 and 2 meters; maximum load between 2-3 tons; generally equipped with base frame; Prerequisite: sufficiently strong foundation
Our service for your lifting technology
Buying a lift can be very time-consuming. We help you and gladly support you with our service: on request we deliver and assemble the devices. We also offer other services such as training, instruction and maintenance of lifting techniques.