The PN Series appears in a new improved design and supports you even more effectively at each individual step of the procedure. The optional weight tray extension provides enough space for supplies, tools and accessories.
The new G2 measuring technology now provides even more accurate measuring results in the different balancing programs. Depending on the model, a wide range of functions and balancing programs is available, enabling you to balance nearly any wheel.The excellent stability of the machine lets you save costs at the same time.
Our machines have been subject to a thorough test phase and the quality and performance capability are continually improved.
We have a large selection of models with different configurations to meet all workshop requirements.
- Automatic static and dynamic imbalance evaluation in a single measuring run.
- Data input of rim diameter, rim width and offset distance via keypad.
- Automatic and pedal operated brakes.
- Foot pedal brake system to hold assembly in place while placing weights.
- Automatic start / stop, when lowering / raising the safety hood.
- Automatic minimization of the imbalance value.
- Quick release nut for a rapid mounting of the wheel on the balancing machine.
- Weight tray for storage of wheel weights.
- Storage pegs for gauge and centering cones available.
- STOP button for immediate machine shutdown.
- Display in grams/ounces & inches/millimeters.
- Self-diagnosis & self-calibration.
- Static and dynamic balancing programs.
- Alloy rims balancing programs.
- Rapid optimization (OPT).
- Automatic distance and wheel diameter measuring. *
- Automatic positioning of the wheel for the weights to be attached. *
- Special balancing program for the accurate application of the adhesive weights on the inside of the rim. *
- Split-Weight function (or hidden balancing) for the weights to be positioned behind the spokes.
- Automatic entry of offset distance, rim diameter and rim width by simply moving the data set arm close to the wheel flange. *
- Including free accessories.
- TÜV Austria tested.
* You can find a complete description of the functionality in the balancing modes section.
G2 measuring technology
40mm steel shaft
High quality keypad
High quality materials and workmanship
1 x Calibration Weight 100g
1 x Centering Shaft + Fixing Screw
1 x Clamping Nut 40x3 complete
1 x Clamping Nut Adapter
1 x Cone P1-12001W 44-70 mm
1 x Cone P1-12002W 59-82 mm
1 x Cone P1-12003W 78-111 mm
1 x Cone P1-12004W 85-132 mm
1 x Mounting Tool
1 x Push button (plastic)
1 x Rim Width Calipers (Measuring Gauge for Rims)
1 x Wheel Guard Cover
1 x Wheel Weight Pliers
4 x Cone Holder
Light commercial vehicles up to 3.5t
Hidden spoke mode (SPLIT): no
OPT Match Program
Self-calibration (calibration also possible by the customer)
Self-diagnosis (diagnosis program for self-diagnosis, without service technician)
Tolerance range Weights adjustable: no
Includes four standard cones, to mount most wheels.
Our machines have a 40 mm strong, sturdy and durable steel shaft diameter.
Through an additional foot pedal brake, the wheel can be locked in the correct position during the mounting process.
Membrane keypad with metal membranes.
Tested with 100,000 mounting operations at full load, conforms to CE EN 1493rd.
Can also be operated without wheel guard by using the On/Off switch. Automatic Start / Stop of the balancing run when closing or opening the safety hood.
TÜV certified - in accordance with international safety standards, with type examination by TUV Austria for increased safety.
Microprocessor controlled technology with high quality piezoelectric sensors for accurate balancing results. Minimizes weight usage through more precise calculations.
Through an integrated additional weight the machine can also be operated without floor mounting without falling over.
Use of high quality electric motors with copper windings for an increased service life.
Our machines are powder- coated instead of painted. Thick coatings guarantee a high resistance to mechanical stress and a good insulation value against electrical voltage. Weathering and acid-resistant, environmentally friendly.
Balancing program to attach weights on the left and right side of the wheel flange.
The Static 1 program is a procedure to balance wheel vibrations by using a single adhesive weight in the rim center.
The Static 2 program is a procedure to balance wheel vibrations by using a single clip-on weight at the side of the rim.
Can motorcycle rims have a dynamic imbalance? Front wheel rims can have a minimal imbalance because of the narrow width. It is barely detectable while driving. Rear wheel rims with a width from about 4 inches can have imbalances but here too, only to a small extent. Which is the better way of balancing wheels, a balancing machine or the classic balancing stand? With motorcycles, only the static imbalance has a noticeable negative influence on the driving due to influences on the rims and wheel guidance, For this reason it will not matter which balance method is used. The balancer practically works the same way as the balancing stand. The heaviest point on the wheel is determined and then compensated through a corrective weight. Only with extra wide rear rims (from 4 inches) should the wheel be balanced with the balancing machine if possible, to also measure the dynamic imbalance. Tip: try to always use a balancing stand for spoke wheels. At that point you can see best if the wheel has a radial runout. If only one balancer is available, ask the technician to raise the safety cage before the wheel phase-out and check the concentricity.
Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the left inside on the wheel flange as well as an adhesive balancing weight to the right outside on the wheel flange.
Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the left inside on the wheel flange as well as an adhesive balancing weight to the right inside on the wheel flange.
Adhesive weights are applied to the left inside and the right side behind the spokes on the wheel flanges.
Here, adhesive weights are applied to the left inside and the right outside of the wheel flanges.