Hydraulic maneuvering tip in first-class professional quality. Maneuver in confined spaces up to a tire width of approx. 300 mm.
Widely used tip in car dealerships, workshops, sales rooms, paint shops, parking lots, towing companies, oldtimer fans,...
With retention hooks for space-saving storage
- especially for off-road vehicles with a high ground clearance - allows easy lifting, even when lifting on soft underground - has a setback locking mechanism for actuating tube - lifting capacity (max): 400 kg - lifting height: min. 130 mm to max. 930 mm - weight: 14.5 kg
- rugged steel construction - 2 casters & 2 swivel casters, made of steel - max. lifting capacity: 3000 kg - min. height: 130 mm - max. height: 465 mm - dimensions: 540 x 330 x 240 mm - weight: 27.7 kg
- low weight aluminum construction - min. height: 125 mm - max. height: 340 mm - length: 492 mm - width: 230 mm - weight: 9,2 kg - front castors: Ø 65 mm - steering castors: Ø 40 mm - with convenient carrying handle
- easier to maneuver in the smallest space - ideal for exhibitions, workshops and towing companies - load capacity 600 kg per positioning jack - tire width up to max. 290 mm - ground clearance: 145 mm - max. lifting roll distance: 650 mm (extended) - min. lifting roll distance: 300 mm (retracted) - dimensions: 630 x 550 mm
- multi-purpose and mobile - for loading and unloading quads, motor bikes, lawn mowers etc. - can also be used as car stand when folded - suitable for trailers with 700 to 900 mm loading height - maximum capacity per ramp: - 1.100 kg (folded) - 350 kg (unfolded) - space saving because it folds - dimensions 580 x 160 x 265 mm (folded) - overall lenght 1985 mm (unfolded) - carrying handle for easy transport